Gulf Coast Title was built on its respect for and partnership with the legal community. Our CEO and many of our staff are attorneys and we are committed to helping you reduce costs, prevent surprises, simplify the process for your clients and your staff, and reduce risk.
Our team of seasoned escrow officers deliver the highest levels of communication and attention to detail to ensure that all timelines are met and transactional risk avoided. Our in-house Legal Department provides another one-of-a-kind resource, for complicated matters that would ordinarily require input from a title underwriter. There is no charge and our legal team can expedite obtaining the information necessary for clearing title and can make timely business decisions when needed. Experienced in both residential and commercial transactions, we offer a wide array of title insurance and escrow services.
- Residential and Commercial Purchases
- Corporate Document Preparation and Review
- Residential subdivisions
- Resolution of boundary line disputes
- FIRPTA guidance
Continuing Legal Education Courses (CLE)
Gulf Coast Title, is dedicated to delivering superior service to our Attorney clients, both as partners throughout the closing process, and as an integral part of career development through our Continuing Legal Education courses.
- Where Ethics, Technology, and Real Estate Intersect – 2 hour Ethics Credit
- Where Ethics, Technology, and Real Estate Intersect – 1 hour Ethics Credit
- Understanding Flood Insurance and Mapping…Yesterday, Today and Tomorrow – 2 hour
- Course #9 – FIRPTA & Geographic Targeting… A Practical Overview for Today’s Market
To obtain a calendar of events, contact us at email@example.com.